Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Spiky Hair Club for Men

This is what happens when you send your husband to get your 6 year old son's hair cut. Typically, I will cut Aidan's hair every other time...I need to take him to the professionals to do the clippers and clean up my amateur attempts at barbering. Aidan had been wanting "spiky" hair for a while now, and every time we cut his hair, I go the safe traditional boy's cut route. This will be great for summer, although the thought of spending more time and using more product on my son's hair than mine seems slightly unjust.

Before:
Big hair Aidan. This is a few days after his tonsillectomy, which even though he was super skinny before, he lost weight. I can't stand how skinny he looks here!


After:
Aidan has ears! And a forehead!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i see that he's skinnier, but that top pic is a-dor-a-ble. what is with my adoration of this kid? :)) and, no offense to those that might take offense, but i vote for the old style. plant one on him for me.

Jenni said...

he's all set for summer, now we need some sun!

The Brugger Bunch said...

HE IS SO DARN CUTE! I love the spiky hair, it compliments those amazing eyes, lol!

Karina said...

I think he looks adorable. Perfect for summer.

The Wallace Family said...

Cute!!!!!!!!!

My boys and Uncle Mike can take him to get his hair cut when we are out there in June. But a fair warning. My boys have come home with Mohalks. LOL!