Friday, April 17, 2009

I Love You THIS Much!

Mia: "Mom, I love you more than all the beautiful things in the world!!"

Mom: "Oh Mia, I love you more than all the beautiful things in the world too!"

Mia: "I love you all the way up to Jesus!!"

Mom: "I love you too!"

Mia: "I love you more than all my friends. I love them all the way up to the clouds, but not all the way up to Jesus."

Pause. Deep thinking.

Mia: "But I won't tell them that. I won't tell them that I love you more."

Aw! I am posting this and will use it as proof when she's 16 and her friends mean the world to her, that once upon a time, Mommy came first!

1 comment:

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my heavens, how tender! I love those mommy moments! Good plan by the way my friend, we always need a little back up, lol!