Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Jack!

Jack Logan was born in the afternoon on the 3rd of May. He was late, just like Mia and had that funny sunken forehead thing, just like Aidan. Other than that, he was perfection (and yes I can say that!) You may forget how little they are, but you never forget the first moment you see your baby...

We're still getting to know little Jackie. I can't help but compare him to his older brother and sister. He's super expressive, even though up to a few months ago his only word was "gah." You'd be surprised just how emotive that word can be! He's got a little mischievous streak, and knows when to flash that elusive smile of his. He's a skinny guy, but still has the chubbiest little cheeks that bounce when he runs. Even though he would tell you that he's an independent little man, he is so cuddly and lovable. I can't believe my baby is 2 already! Happy Birthday Jack!

Meeting Mia and Aidan in the hospital


Going home...




2 months...


Sitting in the Bumbo...




Angel baby...


First pumpkin patch...


First Halloween...


Sitting up...


First Christmas...


First Birthday...


Jack's happy place..."side!"


At the zoo...


Jack being Jack...


2nd pumpkin patch...


I have no words...(courtesy of JCooper Photography)




Jack's obsession...SHOES, or "CHEWS"

2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday Jack!!!

Can't wait to see you in June.

Unknown said...

the christmas hat pic is daniel-esque. is it just me? it's probably just an age thing.