Did they have Ben10 kites when we were little? I seem to remember balsa wood dowels, tissue paper and tape. Note Mia in the background, trying to achieve liftoff in her princess dress and uggs.
We finally got the knack of it, and Daddy managed to keep the kites up in the air for a long time. The spell was broken when both Aidan's and Mia's kites ended up stuck in our gutter and the neighbor's tree, respectively. Next time we'll have better kites and go to the park for more open space. I'm glad we enjoyed the spring weather, because less than a week later our backyard looked like this:
3 comments:
This crazy Kansas weather! I need it to be warm and stay warm.
Did you say Uggs? LOL. I used to love kite flying. I do not want to age myself, but I remember the says when JCCC had a HUGE field that you would fly a kite in. I was in love with kite flying!!! It is magical... until someone lets go of the string.
Erin
P.S. You comment about TV or the bottle? Killer! Loved it. And I will only think that you mom has drinking problem when I see her sitting at the bar next to me! JK Just to be clear you mom does not have a drinking prob and nor do I. But I am missing missing and missing some Real Housewives. Tears
You really have an amazing way with words my friend. You are so eloquen, I absolutely LOVE reading your posts! By the way I cannot believe how much snow you guys got, HOLY COW!
Post a Comment