8:00 AM: Drive Aidan to Character Club at school
9:00 AM: Take Jack on a walk
10:00 AM: Bubbles in the backyard with Jack and Mia
11:00 AM: Mow lawn while Mom takes Jack and Mia to dance class
12:30 PM: Family lunch at Costco
3:30 PM: Swinging in the backyard (with kids)
4:00 PM: Homework/Reading with Aidan
5:30 PM: Coach Aidan's soccer game
7:00 PM: Hang at home with the kids while Mom has a Girls' Night Out
8:00 PM: Put kids to bed
10:00 PM: Put Jack BACK to bed
12:00 AM: Bedtime
Even though things are tight, and Bob isn't a stay at home Dad everyday, under the circumstances, we're having a blast. I know the kids are loving extra time with Dad, and when I'm not working, I'm enjoying the extra help. We love you Daddy!!
Blowing bubbles...still cute even thought it's a stealth, through the window shot.
2 comments:
What a FANTASTIC guy! I love to hear when Dad's have so much special time together with their little ones!
I think it's great he's getting a taste of what being home with the kids is like! Sometimes I wonder if Don thinks I sit around all day. Heh.
I know you guys will all look back on these great memories you are creating! He's a great dad!
Post a Comment