Wednesday, May 27, 2009

When You're Smiling...

Photobucket

What is cuter than a bunch of four year olds in neon green and blue tutus? Mia had her end of the year dance recital, and it was the most adorable thing ever. My face hurt I was laughing and smiling so much...I literally cried it was so awesome. She did a fabulous job even though she thought she may be "shy." I always laugh when Mia says that, because she is SO not a shrinking violet. Enjoy...it will put a smile on your face. She's the second from the left.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

That was so darn cute! I have to admit though, my favorite part was hearing your giggle at the end :)

Olivia W. said...

HA! I watched it again, and I sound like I need to be carried out on a stretcher. I was overcome by the CUTENESS!!!