Monday, August 3, 2009

The Wallace Visit: Deanna Rose


Anyone with kids in the Kansas City area knows about Deanna Rose Farmstead. We go several times during the spring and summer, and we love every visit. It's beautiful, laid back, nearby and free!

We packed a lunch and started out at the picnic area. Poor Bob was having a back flareup and couldn't make it to the farm with us. Steve and Mike were available for comic relief...I can't look at these photos without cracking up.

Playing in the water...
Uncle Steve and the BFFs...


One of my favorite photos...sums up perfectly Aidan and Kyle's relationship.

Feeding the goats...note Jack pulling the goats' tails.


Riding the ponies...

Merci doing the Jack expression...





1 comment:

valerie said...

You guys had so much fun!
Pretty cute kids too.
Love pics of the reptile show.
Jackson would have LOVED that...I am a lame mom. I heard about it and didn't take him -next year!
Can't believe the summer is nearly over. :(