Monday, August 31, 2009

Mia's First Day of School

It's Mia's last year of preschool! Since she missed the cut-off for Kindergarten by one week (fyi, she was born a week past her due date, the stinker!) she has to wait one more year. Here she is on the way out the door...


Jack was feeling left out. Note the one croc/one barbie shoe ensemble. Please ignore the unfinished project in the background. And, if you haven't noticed, I'm still relying on my camera phone to chronicle my children's future memories.

Since we drop off Aidan first, we have about 15 minutes to kill in the car. I asked Mia what she was excited about this year. Her response was "I hope there are lots of animals and bugs. Especially, a COBRA!" I told her that they probably would not be having a cobra as the class pet, and she responded, "A pretend snake mom, pretend!" Mia is such a lover of all animals and bugs...after all the failed attempts, she still tries to catch birds. She is a tenacious little thing!




Mia is lucky enough to have the same teacher this year, so she definitely has a leg up. She will be one of the oldest kids in the class...the other kids looked so young and small when I dropped her off. Have a great school year Mia!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Your kids are too cute. I miss seeing Mia in Primary every week. She always made me laugh. I secretly wanted her to be in my class.

Karina said...

Your so lucky that Mia has started already. Amelia asks me everyday when she will get to go to pre-school. Not until after labor day!!!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Well hello my friend! What a super cute post! They are so big! I have been terrible at checking blogs this summer, so it was so much fun catching up with your sweet family! You are all so beautiful !

Semiprecious1 said...

I can't believe how big Jack is getting!!!!