Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. — Victor Hugo


A few things that made me happy today:
*Seeing my kids outside enjoying a warm winter day.
*Mia telling me that she prefers the "wobbly" fries (long, undercooked fries if you don't speak Mia).
*Going to a movie with my husband in the middle of the day.
*Working out at the gym for the second time this week...can I consider myself on a roll?
*This song from Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! (which I may have to sing to myself on occasion):

When you've got the blues and you're feeling kind of bad
If you're down in the dumps and super-duper sad
Be Happy!
Be Happy!
Be Happy-Happy-Happy-Happy!
Be Happy!
Be Happy!
Be Happy!
If you look outside your window and it's a dark and gloomy day
There's something you can do to chase the clouds away
Be happy, not sad
Do the things that make you glad
If things are sort of stinky and always going wrong
Don't you even worry, just start to sing this song:
Be Happy!


2 comments:

The Wallace Family said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one singing wow! wow! wubbzy!

Erin J said...

Thanks for you sweet comment on my blog!