Sunday, December 28, 2008

More Christmas Fun!

In our family, the Sunday following one's birthday is always designated as the "family" birthday party. Even though we already had a pool party, and a T-Rex dinner, we had a party for my brothers and sister to celebrate with Aidan. I made a cake (and it's obvious I don't do cakes) and Aidan opened more presents.

The next day, Grandma brought over all the makings for gingerbread houses. We like to use graham crackers because they're easy and the kids can go crazy with them and make their own individual creations. Grandma, Aunt Annie and the kids had a blast!




Jack ate most of his house...




2 comments:

Erin J said...

Your kids = adorable!!! Yes, it is true, but I am sure you already knew that! Just wanted to say HI and thanks for your comment on my blog last week about our lack of kids! hahaha! I really appreciated it! I know you can relate when everyone thinks you are supposed to get married and start popping kids out. Mean people suck! hehehe! Hope to see you soon!

The Brugger Bunch said...

What a sweet Grandma. Olivia, she is just as beautiful as I remember her. How awesome that she was able to be with you guys and to have so much fun with your little ones! Happy Birthday little man, what a fun tradition!