P.S. Aidan's black eye is at its worst...hopefully it will look better by Christmas!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Kickoff to Christmas!!
Tonight we kicked off our own 12 Days of Christmas festivities with a visit from Santa's Elves. Every year they drop off new holiday jammies for the kids to snuggle up in. They typically bring them on Christmas Eve, but we've been moved up on the schedule, which gives the kids more time to anticipate Christmas. Here they are in their pjs...Jack's have Christmas sock monkeys on them! After getting in their pjs, we had breakfast for dinner (mommy and daddy weren't feeling well enough to make a real dinner), complete with bacon, eggs and pancakes. The kids loved it!
P.S. Aidan's black eye is at its worst...hopefully it will look better by Christmas!
On Friday, our ward had its holiday party. Unfortunately, Bob was working late, and Mia and I were home sick. Annie, Pieter and Grandma took Aidan and Jack for some food and festivities. Even though Aidan had an important message to relay from Mia, he could not be persuaded to sit on Santa's lap. Surprisingly, Jack did, and he is all business in his photos. Photos of kids and Santa always crack me up!
P.S. Aidan's black eye is at its worst...hopefully it will look better by Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOW FUN!!!! I love everything about Christmas!!!! I love the jammies, that is one of our most favorite traditions as well. Everytime I see your little ones I am in awe at how beautiful they are. I know that I tell you every post, but they really are stunning!! Thank you so much for all of your kind messages and words. You have been such a support and blessing to me!
Post a Comment