
today's random observation is from mia. she has been known to come up with some really out there commentaries, i just have no idea where she gets it from! so tonight while we were watching mary poppins (can you believe that in this day and age, my kids love mary poppins? i consider that a personal triumph!) mia asked if mary poppins was "in our world." that's her way of asking if she's a real person. so i say, "what do you think?" this is my stock answer for when i don't know how to respond. this is her reply:
mia: "i think mary poppins is in our world."
mom: "really? where do you think she lives?"
mia: "in Utah."
mom: feigns agreement in an effort to stifle hysterial laughter.
4 comments:
::giggling:: Oh, that is so precious! I'm sure there are a TON Of Mary Poppins who live in Utah.....and Martha Stewarts too!
That is awesome! Utah does seem like a magical fairy land where all your homemaking dreams come true--from the perspective of one who's never lived there that is. She is so clever!!
I also use the "what do you think?" as my go-to answer! I like to see where their little minds are going with it while I figure out a response! LOL.
BTW--- great new header!!!
Wanna make me one?? Oh and I've been meaning to ask about your chore chart with the velcro dollars and coins, I love that idea!
She is so cute! I need to start posting cute things my kids say. Good idea!
Post a Comment