This is what the kids woke up to:
Catherine and the kids had a checklist and everything. Since I can't figure out how to rotate this photo, here is what was on the itinerary:
Crown Center
Play a game of Candyland
Do WiiFit
Play Hide & Seek
Drawing Together
Checks at Grandma (I needed to drop off some checks)
Read
I think they actually got them all checked off by the end of the day.
On our way downtown to Crown Center we spotted this sad little missive written in the snow. I could just imagine the lone figure trudging out the words in the snow...hope love finds you soon!
Back to Crown Center and brighter things. Lunch at Fritz's is a requirement when we come down here. It's not the greasy food we come for, it's the trains...
Next stop: the Crown Center Fairy Tale exhibit where the kids can venture through many of our most beloved fairy tales. We entered the stories of:
Goldilocks and the Three Bears...here are the kids and Cath testing out the Papa chair, Momma chair and Baby chair.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves...
Sleeping Beauty's Castle...
a throne of some sort...
The Princess and the Pea
Little Red Riding Hood...a little scary if you ask me!
No comments:
Post a Comment