Saturday, August 14, 2010

Last Day of School!

These photos are actually from the last few days of school. The kids in Aidan's class were treated to a pizza party by the room mom. 





Mia's sweet teachers had her for two years...they've had a huge impact on her. 


The director of Mia's school is an angel — she just exudes love.


The official last day of school!


The sweetest first grade teacher around! Hmmm...they look like they could be related!


Jenni and I thought it would be fun to have a little last day of school water party with our kids. I started coming down with something that day and was trying to push through it. I could tell something was not right. But I persevered and filled up a bunch of water balloons. Jenni laid out a table full of a bunch of treats...




The water balloon fight lasted about 30 seconds. And there was crying. And anger. Apparently, they didn't quite get the concept that you're supposed to get hit by them. And yes, they explode all over you. Jenni and I were shocked, because seriously, there's no crying allowed in water balloon fights!


A few minutes later, ice cream was served up and all was right with the world. 
Yay for summer!



1 comment:

Jenni said...

Thanks for coming to our little party! I could tell you were going downhill fast, who knew how sick you'd all end up getting?! Glad we had some fun before the madness set in!