Monday, February 22, 2010

Cabin Fever

While every Kansas City winter has been hard for us California transplants, this year in particular has been rough. We've had record-breaking cold and snow here, and there's no end in sight. So when our kids get ants in their pants and we can't send them outside (and this happens A LOT), we have a couple go to places.

This is Jumping Jax...it's a huge indoor playground. It's a little on the pricey side so we can't go too often. I think this was Mia's one and only trip down the zip line. She wasn't a fan.







The amount of yelling and screaming that goes on is really indescribable.






Another place we frequent is our community Rec Center. I have a punch card with pre-paid visits that I bought ages ago, it never seems to run out. 













1 comment:

Karina said...

Glad to see your posting again. Jumpin Jax was really fun. We do need to go again--or maybe not if the weather keeps getting warmer!