
A POX ON YOU VIRUS!
While I start with a disclaimer that I am grateful for our overall health and well being, the following is me being whiny about our family getting sick for the THIRD TIME IN THE LAST 8 WEEKS. Colds, ear infections, (can I add a broken nose in here?), stomach flus, spasmodic backs, ETC. And believe me, not a one of us has been spared. Beginning the first week of December, and continuing through the week of parties (we missed like 3 or 4 holiday functions thanks to what shall be known as the Winter of Great Illness). We had a bit of a break for the holidays, only to get sick right after Christmas. Aidan even missed the first day back to school. It seriously affected my ability to deal with the holidays as well as I would've hoped. Shopping was put off. Christmas goodies took several days to make and delivered way too late. Christmas cards went out on Christmas Eve. That's not even mentioning my freelance work which suffered and had me staying up into the wee hours of the night (and morning).
Over the next few weeks I will focus on putting my house and health back in order. Whole house sanitizing will begin on Monday, and I am seriously considering some immunity boosting supplements. Any suggestions?
4 comments:
Immunity boosters??? I don't know of any good ones! My advice is to not leave your house until May...
immunity boosters? LOL I like Jenni's idea. Have you guys tried Emergen-C? That stuff is amazing! How about DanActives? Those are immune boosters (or at least I thought they were). Get lots of Lysol and spray spray spray!!
Oh my friend, I am so sorry! There is nothing worse than having your little ones sick, and then feeling miserable your self! Darn it! I am sending prayers your way! I agree with the Lysol. When my family is sick we are always wiping down doorknobs, light switches, etc. But than I am a little on the OCD side, lol! Good luck!
I'm so glad that you are all on the mend. Have fun at the zoo tomorrow!
Post a Comment