Saturday, February 14, 2009

Look What I Can Do!

Jack has been developing some new talents lately. One of them is pulling his pants up and down. It does help that he is a wee little toothpick, and his pants sometimes literally are falling down. This time, he was very proud of his accomplishment of pulling his pants down, then pulling them up. Oh, and there's something special about the sock too, just can't remember what it is.

Mom, let me tell you about my pet sock. Whoops, my pants just fell down!






Mission accomplished, dignity intact.

2 comments:

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my heavens my friend, what a doll! He is so bitty, I just want to squeeze him, lol! I love that phase where they are so excited to do EVERYTHING themselves:)

Jenni said...

ok so my blogger thing isn't updating me on your new posts! gah! gah! i totally missed the mia post before this one---she looks so freakin cute in her v-day clothes.

and jack with his pants! gah! and i love that bob is in the background laughing....heehee