Tuesday, September 9, 2008

i, senator obama, approved this message...

when i am elected president, no man shall ever be subjected to bathing in a shower that was built for a midget! the republicans will have you believe that these tiny showers are working, are getting you clean, but nooooo, it's a change you need today people! change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. we are the ones we've been waiting for. we are the change that we seek. and what we seek are showers that work--not just for midgets or short adults, but everyone.

disclaimer: all kidding aside, despite my personal politics, i think it's pretty awesome that we'll either have the first african-american president, or first woman vice president, and both have incredible strength and intelligence. i'm grateful my kids are witnessing an election that is more representative of the country they live in!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Senator Obama voted for the short showers before he voted against them. We should just make that clear.

I agree, either way it will be a historic election. I just hope that whoever wins will lower my gas and grocery bills so I can spend more money on important things like clothes and home decor.

Erin J said...

GO OBAMA! Oooops, I think you know where I stand now! hahaha. I just has this same conversation with David last week. What a country we live in. This will be and amazing election to behold!

Amy said...

::giggling:: Oh, that's so funny!! (and what Jenni said... ROFL)

OK, post that macaroni & cheese recipe!

Semiprecious1 said...

I totally vote for pigs with lipstick over baby slayers.