Rock Band...Our latest obsession has taken over nearly every family get-together — even Aidan and Mia play! David has unofficially named us the B-Flats — Bob, Andrew and David usually play the guitar, Annie and I prefer the drums and Mom loves to sing. Daniel and Leann came for a visit and we indoctrinated him into the world of rock band awesomeness (Leann wasn't quite as interested...I know she thinks we're all crazy!) We had a lot of fun with Daniel — he's great on vocals and drums.
Forever a child of the late 80s and early 90s, Bob loves Metallica and Bon Jovi, and I'm partial to Weezer, Jet, and Black Crowes. Here are some funny pics of Daniel's brief tour with the B-Flats...we're still waiting on our record deal.
1 comment:
b-flats? har-har. david thinks he is the smart one in the family. well guess what? he is NOT.
hehe.
Post a Comment