Anyone who knows us is well aware of the fact that we LOVE the zoo. This was a random Wednesday in February. Whenever there's a nice day during the winter (and there aren't a lot of them), we head into KC to see what's up with these guys. I'd call them Larry, Curly and Moe, but that would be way too obvious. They're just chillin' out maxin' relaxin' out cool. I'm sure they'd be shootin' some b-ball if they could.

Here's my Larry, Curly and Moe.

What is it about these guys? They're like the dogs of the sea.

We all oohed and aahhed over this couple.

Jack loves slides. By the second trip down, he was doing it by himself. Aidan is always nice enough to escort him down the big slides at first.

Little buddies.

1 comment:
WOW, you guys have A SUPER cool zoo! I am envious! you really do have such a great talent for taking awesome pictures, wellllll....and I think that you have some of the cutest little ones that I have ever seen!
Post a Comment